Tutorials with flash
- How to create a track (2,6 MB) - created by Christian Krier, Luxembourg
- Select track - download track - view track (2,2 MB) - erstellt von Christian Krier, Luxemburg
Upload a Track
- Choose upload in the main navigation
- Choose a username
- Choose a name for your track, for example "Berlin Marathon 2006"
- Use the description field to add tips and comments on the track
- If you have a link to a website where there`s more information on the track, enter the URL in the website field
- Indicated at least one track type by selecting a box in the type field so future users will know what kind of track they are downloading
- The checkboxes for "Terrain Type" are optional but keep in mind that this is useful information for other users
- Please choose the country in which the track can be found
- You can upload your file directly from the internet, for example from Google Earth Community or you can choose a file that`s on your computer. The application will check the file format itself.
- If everything worked out your new track is displayed after the upload.
Garmin Forerunner and Edge
- Load data from your Garmin gadget to the training center.
- Select and mark a track in "History" (click "date / time").
- Right mouse click opens the context menu. Select "Create Course from Activity".
- You can check the result by switching to "Courses". In order to avoid exporting two courses at the same time, make sure you only have one track on the list.
- Complete the export using the command "Export courses...".
After successfully exporting the file you can now upload or convert it.